Access to a range of advisory services, including on GCIF, AISAP, ASCDF, AMAP, the
Automotive Transformation Scheme (ATS) and State Government programs.
Australian Automotive Industry Products Directory
The opportunity to list in the Australian Automotive Industry Products Directory, which is used extensively by MVPs and Tier 1s to source. More than 10,000 copies of the directory are distributed in Australia and overseas each year.
Conferences, workshops and meetings
- Discounted registration for the automotive industry’s premier annual Convention.
- Opportunities to attend workshops, information sessions and meetings of direct importance to automotive suppliers.
Access to the member-only Automotive Product Recall and Liability Insurance scheme, providing tailor-made cover at a substantially discounted premium.
Industry and trade policy
The opportunity to develop automotive policy through FAPM committees and executive council, and to help the FAPM in its representational work to:
- maximise opportunities for local suppliers to access supply chain
- enhance the scope for suppliers to access export markets
- ensure the industry’s interests are protected during the negotiation of free trade agreements
- remove impediments to the industry’s growth and success
- influence regulatory developments affecting the automotive industry
- improve the industry’s research and development base.
Supplier capability development
Access to ASEA supplier capability benchmarking and development programs.
- Opportunities to network regularly with customers, other suppliers, industry experts and government decision makers at FAPM meetings and events.
- Opportunities to take part in joint FAPM-MVP strategic supplier conferences.
Market access and global supply chain opportunities
- Opportunities to secure key meetings and supply contracts in the US and other selected markets through participation in Team Automotive Australia’s market activities and in-country specialist services.
- Opportunities to gain supply contracts in response to sourcing inquiries and requests for quote from MVPs and Tier 1 suppliers in Australia and overseas. The FAPM does not provide these leads to non-member companies.
- Participation in overseas market access missions and initiatives, and opportunities to meet industry delegations visiting Australia in search of new suppliers or joint ventures.
TS16949 manuals at heavily discounted rates. FAPM is the sole source of these publications in Australia.
Statistics and forecasts
- Access to Australian vehicle registration statistics at a discounted rate.
- Access to the industry’s most accurate and up-to-date production forecasts to enable members to more reliably plan their business operations.
To join FAPM
Please download and fill the FAPM Application Form and return it to the FAPM.